Thursday, October 13, 2011

Digital Layouts

Today I wanted to share with you guys a few of my Digital layouts. I know for a lot of people this is a little out of their realm of thinking, but Photoshop is like an extension to my arm. I love to "hand draw" my digital elements, and play with layering brush effects to create patterned papers. The beauty of digital is that you can create a layout and share it over and over again. I love to create them throughout the year, and then use an online photo service to print Photo Books for family Christmas presents, or even to share on Mother's Day.

Here are just a few of my favorite digi layouts! All of the elements on these pages are created from a blank canvas in Photoshop!












Thanks for stopping in Today,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs, Tonya. My fave one is Easter 2009. Love it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts! Never done digis before but that definitely is inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover