Sunday, April 22, 2012

SSC.02 | You

Hello there.

Today's Simple Sunday Card was inspired by this photo that I came across on Pinterest.


For this cards I just lots of stamping and a few different colors of ink. The simple part about this card is there aren't many layers. Aside from the white card stock base and the black card stock strips this would be an easy card to whip up in 5 minutes.



I love the inspiration photo. I love the dark shadows and I might recreate this card to more closely resemble the inspiration photo.

That's it for today.

Sweet Crafting.

Angee Butler-Carter


Supplies: 

Stamps: Rosie Posie (PTI), Notting hill (7Gypsies), Cardstock: Plum Pudding, True Black (PTI), Ink: Smokey Shadow, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold (PTI), Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion (SU!)




2 comments:

  1. woooo I love making cards, great inspiration and pretty pretty card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea and I like your rendition of it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover