Friday, May 11, 2012

Prom 2012

Last week I shared with you a layout that I created of my Daughter, Brittany's graduation photos.  Then a few days later - she went to the Prom.  The prom was a Parisian theme. So the first thing I did was pull out the same Printery paper as the grad photo, but this time I created a french inspired them by using a cut from my Cricut's Summer in Paris cartridge and 6" and wide black lace as a mask with Hydrangea Glimmer Mist.

When we were taking photos, she did this flirty pose.  After all the photos were printed, this one ended up on my favs. list.  It was so playful, and captured her personality.  I decided it would be the first to scrap.

I have a youtube video of me making the layout from start to finish...


Thanks for stopping in today,
Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com/

Resources:
  • Prima: Printery paper "Negative", Printery 6x6 ledger paper, Printery Chipboard Pieces, Lilac Roses, Sequin Trim
  • Lace, Seam Binding, Bloomers,
  • Doily
  • Tattered Angels: Glitter Glam - Stilletto, Glimmer Mist: Dried Hydrangea
  • White Staz-On
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot, Distress Tool
  • Music Stamp
  • Cricut Cartridge "Summer In Paris"
  • Confetti "2012"
  • Black Chipboard

2 comments:

  1. Ok. Love this layout and I absolutely love seeing scrapbooking layout videos. That lace is fab. And this picture is gorgeous. And the flowers are perfect. What color are those blooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavendar they are vintage Prima rosebuds. I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover