Monday, September 24, 2012

Garment District: Mini Tag Album

I was in need of a mini album for a special gift and I wanted this mini album to be able to hold only a few photos. Laying on my desk top was a plain shipping tag, and I knew that's it I could create shabby chic mini tag album for my friend. I couldn't resist I knew the Garment District Printables were just perfect for the album, plus I could use up my scraps from my other projects.
 Supplies: are simple one shipping tag to trace on backside of printable, pencil to trace and scissors to cut out tags. Distress inks (brushed corduroy) and edge distresser to rough up the edges, hole punch and eyelet setter.
 Garment District printable scraps, journal spots and embellishments, assorted trims, twine, lace and buttons/gems.
 Making sure to used 3D pop dots to help give depth and places to tuck in little gems here and there.
 For the little trim on the bottom of the tags, was a pretty bright white, I used Perfect Pearl Mist (blue patina) to help tone down and give a hint of vintage.
Hope I have inspired you to create your own personal gift tags from the new Garment District Printable designs available at www.marionsmithdesigns.com

Handmade for you, Peggy Lee
http://pegbaker.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover