Friday, November 16, 2012

Artsy Escape Recap!






Last weekend, I had a blast hanging with Marion and her family at the Artsy Escape.  I got to meet lots of new friends, and  it was awesome putting a face with an online names.  We shared lots of laughs, and learned many new techniques.

Marion had a photobooth set up and we had so much fun making funny faces.


I printed all my pictures from the event in little Instagram frames within Photoshop at 3x3 and they fit nicely in one of the books that I made at the retreat.   Instagram is such a fun way to capture a trip, and the smaller format gives you a way to incorporate lots of photos at one time.

Here is a video of the projects that I made


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping in today,
 
I hope you have a great weekend.
 
Tonya Gibbs
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover