Monday, February 25, 2013

Coin Envelope Mini Album: Part 1

Coin Envelope Mini: "spring chicks"
I have been wanting to create a coin envelope mini album for some time now.
 So I decided it's time with snow storms keep giving us fluffy flakes, cooler temps when all I do is dream of spring...so "Spring Chicks" mini album came to be...using Authentique Paper Collection: Lovely.
Mini covers
Cut 2 chipboard  pieces to 3 1/2 x 7.
Cut 4 pieces of paper to fit the cover chipboards.
glue and inked edges.
Coin Envelope
size 3 1/8 x 5 1/2
I used 6 coin envelopes
Inked all the edges with Distress ink-brushed corduroy and vintage photo.
Cut the papers a hair smaller than 3 1/8 x 5 1/2 size.
Used my Bind-it-All to bind my mini
 (I don't use mine enough so I thought this cute little mini would be perfect).
Handmade flowers using Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die out of plain white muslin.
Sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Tutti Fruity on my craft mat, then dipping the flower petal edges into the puddle of mist, set aside to dry.
Cut strings of pearls-glued two flowers together added the string of pearls into the centers.
Squish the floral together to shape the flower.
Highlighted the tips with vintage photo-distressed ink.
Created a tag to slip into the coin pocket-tag size 3x5
inked and punched out tab shapes from the paper scraps.
With school winter break sneaking up on me, where does the time go? My daughter is helping me organize my studio, with some much needed mother and daughter bonding...as I type snowflakes are a fallen it's perfect snow to build a snowman!!! Keep a watch out for pics....
enjoy the simple things of life
and family.

hugs, Peggy Lee

Supplies:
coin envelopes
Authentique papers
Distressed inks-brushed corduroy, vintage photo
Bind-it-All
Tattered Floral Die-Tim Holtz
Sizzix die-swirls
Tattered Angels Glimmer mist-tutti fruity, olive vine, english ivy
Tim Holtz-Chitchat Verbiages Charla
Prima-resin bird and gems
paper doily, lace trims


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover