Monday, February 11, 2013

Lattice Album: Marion Smith Designs & Leaky Shed Studios

Mini Pretty: Lattice Chipboard Album
I am in love with these amazing new mini albums that Marion Smith has designed for Leaky Shed Studios. Marion sent me a goodie box with this Lattice Mini Album with her Romance Novel paper collection with  the embellishments. It took me a few days to decide on how I was going to create with this beautiful album (let's say there are so many ideas and styles you can do with these albums). I really wanted the lattice to the main focus and with a birdcage with flowers, I feel it pops!!!
my mini got a little chunky
I left the first page pretty plane to help showcase the lattice cover.
Marion's papers really don't need any embellishing they are so pretty in detail.
I created pockets with tags.
The last page I created a pocket to hold more photos and tags.
ohhhh this is my favorite paper of the collection
Page close ups:
 Marion out did herself with this beautiful collection called "Romance Novel".
It's a must have if you can still get your hands on it.

The roses were plain white Prima roses which I painted with glimmer mist and distress inks.
a little peak of the popped up air balloon
love the lattice

I simply loved working with this chipboard album, amazing quality and it takes ink, stains and crackle perfectly so fun to create with.

Thanks for stopping in and hope you enjoy.
 And we would love to hear from you-just leave us a comment below.

Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Prima: Romance Novel Collection
Prima: Romance Novel Embellishments
Prima: Shabby Chic Resin-birds
Melissa Frances: Vintage Embellishments
Tattered Angels: glimmer mist
Ranger: Distress inks & stains
Folk Art: paint and crackle paint
Vintage lace and pearl trim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover