Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter Banner

With Easter being this weekend I thought I would create a little wall art to hang in my home. I knew I wanted a vintage feel, I was drawn to this 7gypsies paper collection "Trousseau". This paper collection is so vintage inspired pretty, I started with layering different size pieces of the beautiful paper collection, distressed the edges (can you believe there is no ink at all). The base is made out of a 7gypsies Ringed Accordion (naked journal board book) that I took apart and now can create little wall arts for my home.
I rolled one side of the paper to give depth and a place to tuck little goodies in....
I of course had to fuzzy cut out the roses from one of the papers, added the collection stickers "Trousseau" to write "happy easter"
Did you see I tucked in "mother of pearl buttons" here and there!!!
got to have mother of pearl buttons...
I had rolled some sheer material to create a little shabby rosette!
Added a pearl button for the center, with a stick pin to tuck behind it.
And a little bling and lace trims.
This is a great start on my Easter decoration and yes "little vintage inspired".
What have you created to celebrate Easter?
Happy Easter,
hugs Peggy Lee

supplies:
7gypsies: "Trousseau Collection" and stickers, Ringed Accordian Boardbook
Prima: Say it Crystals bling
Petaloo: Spring Darjeeling Collection butterflies
Gesso
Seam Binding
Lace trims and vintage buttons
Handmade flower

2 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness ~ Peggy this is beautiful! I LOVE the vintage charm you created. Your talent is breath taking and so look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my dear sweet Susan thank you so much for you lovely comments....hugs.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover