Monday, April 8, 2013

Secret Keepsake Box

I thought I would share with you all one of my little creations I did just recently for the Graphic 45 DT Call they had out. Sadly I didn't make the second round but it was so fun to try out for this team. I created this little secret keepsake box, I painted it black and then distressed all edges of the papers glued them down leaving a 1/4 edge of the painted black box showing.
I used the Olde Curiosity Shoppe paper collection from G45. I fuzzy cut most of the images right from the paper collection, along with some chipboard piece I had left in my stash.
I used the "tattered floral die" by Tim Holtz to create my flowers from the paper collection. Added some Prima bling, purple feather from the department store. The pic below I glued images under the glass top of the box, it's really cool seeing the pig with wings, bottles, butterflies and an eye ball staring up at you!!
love the eye glasses...
for the finishing touches I covered the inside of the box as well...


Thanks for stopping by today,
Peggy Lee

Supplies used all Graphic 45, Prima, Tim Holtz, wooden box and little creative thinking!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you didnt make it to second rount. This box is just awesome though. I love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peggy this is fab. love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover