Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Feature Artist: Leslie Rahye

Hi Artsy Addicts!
 
I am Leslie Rahye! I am wife of 21 years to my soul mate, mother to two amazing free-willed beings, and a daughter of devoted, loving parents. I've been crafting and creating since before I can remember, dabbling in everything from sewing, to oil painting, to scrapbooking, to photography to beadwork to crafty crafts--and many things in between. I've gifted my work. I've sold my work. I've used my work. 

I love to share projects and techniques with crafters of all skills. I continue to explore in creativity to keep myself fresh. I love mixed media and upcycled crafting as well as card making and hybrid crafting.

"I create because I have a need to share the most beautiful part of my soul." ~Nikole Casassa

I became a fan of Marion's a few years back when she was creating a Halloween Mini for Prima. I loved her style and personality and continued to watch and follow her through her creative adventures. It is an honor to share my project with you today on Artsy Addicts!

Today I am sharing a Spooktacular Halloween card that I made using Marion's Something Wicked Halloween Mini Book Printable. I LOVE the papers in this download and they are the perfect size for card making projects as well as their intended purpose. The flowers and embellishments were all cut from the Something Wicked papers as well!


for this card :
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies : Daisy Strip B259, Embellishment #2 B188, Build a Flower #2 B187, Felicity with Angel Wing DL239 and Felicity Tiny Doily DL243
Black Soot Distress Ink
Distress Glitter
Bazzill Basics Card Stock
May Arts Ribbon
Arts Glitter, Foam Tape and 3D Zots.




Thank you for looking! You can connect with me HERE.
 
 
Leslie Rahye

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover