Thursday, May 29, 2014

Memorial Day Inspiration "Flying Flags" by Peggy Lee

This past Monday was our Memorial Day Holiday, our family
always celebrate with watching the Memorial Day Parade.
My hubby marches every year...
My heart is always full of joy, grace and grateful to all who are and have served.
Thank You to them all, even the ones who are left behind will they serve.
I love to take a photo of the flags flying every year!
I wanted a way to gaze upon it's beauty and be reminded everyday...so I created this 
Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout of the Flying Flags!
Love the USA!
I used drywall tape as a stencil, I laid it down and scrapped 
stucco over it, then pulled it up...it leaves great texture!!
I also used some other stencils as well.
I did some random stamping, sprayed and splattered
my favorite mists, color washes...and gesso watered down.
I found some metal letters in my stash...perfect for this layout....I am going to frame this
layout and hang it on our wall to honor my hubby and our family members who have served.
Thanks for stopping in today,
hugs
Peggy Lee



1 comment:

  1. Wondershare Mobiletrans Activation Key is a useful tool with which you can copy photos, contacts, texts, call lists, calendars, music, videos, and software between iPhone, Nokia (Symbian), BlackBerry, and Android OS.
    Corel Paintshop Activation Key
    Matlab Activation Key
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Activation Key

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover